Hallo! First of all, we wanna thank you all for staying with us!
It only feels like yesterday, when my sisters and I have been throwing ideas at each other. Going on and on about starting a blog, to chronicle and share our experiences and spark creativity from amongst each other somehow. Now, here we are. We’re already on our FOURTH month and we’re quite overwhelmed with all the love we’ve been receiving from you, our dear readers and followers. *blush*blush*blush*
Why the sudden thank you’s? You might ask.. Well we’ve been blessed by lovely bloggers who have nominated us for a couple of awards.. Yes! you’ve read that right! AWARDS—-with an “S”! We know we’re quite young in the blogosphere, yet a couple of our very kind peers have considered us for these great mentions! Oh golly, enough with the gushing and rambling…. haha
Here are the 7 facts about us, the corresponding awards, together with the lovely generous people who gave these awards to us! We’ve placed the mechanics for each award as well. Again on behalf of my sisters, thank you!
7 Factoids about the Three Bees
These three bees are very close sisters with only a year apart from their ages. Middy, the eldest, followed by Ross and Lyna.
These three dream to travel around the world, experiencing each city, taking in their cuisine, the people, the culture.
Quite a talented bunch, these three have a hankering for music and are trying their hand at playing instruments… well at least trying to.
These three are not picky eaters, they’ll eat just about anything..
Some kind of “treasure hunters”, this bunch opt on purchasing stuff at thrift stores. Taking in these preloved goodies and putting a bit of a unique spin on them.
These three have random personalities.
Middy is a braniac and a bit of a nerd, a good conversationalist–especially when the topic is about herself :P.
Ross is a hipster-who-says-she’s-not-a-hipster-geek and who’s very knowledgeable about a lot of things–most of them useless.
Lyna is a closet musician and who’s just plain awesome… yes you read that right AWESOME! (Lyna’s presently beside me watching me like a hawk while I type this.. haha)
Given by attitudeforgratitude (Check her equally lovely blog! 😀 )
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
- Resume blogging your regular posts.
Given by ChocChipUru (Our very generous foodie pen pal)
- Thank the person awarding you
- Share a little about why you blog and how the journey started
- Paste the blog award on your page
- Nominate 10 other bloggers you feel deserve the award
Given by ChocChipUru
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Include the links to their blogs
- Include the award image in your post
- Copy the award image to your site
- Give seven random facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
- When nominating other bloggers include the links to their sites
- Let those bloggers know they’ve been nominated
Here are our ten/fifteen nominees for all three blog awards in no particular order:
- Pillows a-la-Mode
- Cats & Carnations
- Needle and Fork
- Bake Happy
- A Pair and a Spare
- Sweetened with Honey
- Tulle & Trinkets
- The Renegade Seamstress
- Coffee Cup Adventures
- Life After Breakfast
- Lazy Bones Refashion
- Cotton & Curls
- Bakers Royale
- Sprinkle Bakes
As a bonus and to return the favor! We want to give you a bit of goodies! 🙂
These wallpapers are illustrations of campanulas, means gratitude in the language of flowers. Just click on the color you like, and right click the image, then select “Save Image As”. Use the tile setting on your desktop.
Again our deepest deepest gratitude to you all! I pray to God to return the same blessings to you as well! 😀